Help with Objects

Autocad is the wrong program for this. if you want a texture on your model you must work with 3dsmax or cinema4d or so on.

for models it self Autocad isn´t a good selection. there is 3dsmax or so on the best too. If you constructing engineer (like me :D) you understand (first) 3d CAD programs much better than 3dsmax. For modeling without texture you can use real 3D CAD Programs like Solidworks or Inventor. But at the end you must converting to 3dsmax to texture your object. I start up with solidworks, but for games the polygons of converted object isn´t good. It takes some ...no it takes much time to lerning 3dsmax, but i think it is the best way.

Lamda
http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=thMx..&search=engineer

• redrunneru1

Will this work in blender or do you have to have 3ds?....Is there a lower price system that works for this?

I can construct 3 d objects with autocad but dont know how to attach an image to make for example a tree. Does anyone know of a tutorial for this?

For trees, once you've got your dds file, it's quite simple to copy an existing tree from the BTB XPacks, edit the xml files to point to your image, then put it back into an XPack.

Assuming Brendon or EnnisFargis don't object, of course! ??

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 408 39.9%