F1 2016 Help with Monte Carlo Setup - Dry

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
I feel the need to ask the following question about this circuit in Time Trial. Is anyone having a severe snapping feel going through turns 13/14 in the Pool section? I've tried many, many setups and can't seem to lose the feeling unless I have the stiffest suspension. My current best time sees me sliding all over the place (Button said sometimes these cars literally drift) and using it to my advantage, but it's pretty difficult to nail the perfect lap.

Even more so when ya forced to crash into the wall in Pool so the car doesn't lose it completely. It feels like the car is as light as paper going through there. I have a sneaky suspicion that many of the best times set were players taking advantage of walls. The game doesn't disqualify you unless you drag the car along the wall, it's fine if you bounce off it in most sections of the track.

I ran out of time working on my Monaco setup last night, but I'm going to continue and post it sometime soon. But what I would like to know is if anyone (not using manual gears, or a wheel) is having this same problem? Is it a controller issue? Track issue? Setup issue? Would love to hear some feedback before I get back to testing. I'm hoping some discussion will make future setups easier to handle for most players.

Last edited:
After wreking over 40 front wings came to the conclusion that Monaco isn't the track for me. But kyle great setup you posit but even i also have the same comment when you steer in ride the curbs gently an then you can take the corner just...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 410 40.0%