Help with logitech G920

Hi there!
I'm having trouble with my wheel in asseto corsa content manager. Anytime I try and start a race or test it out, nothing works, my pedals don't work and my wheel doesn't work. Launching a race from AC (the game, not with content manager), works perfectly fine. I also use VR to drive but with or without VR, it doesn't work either way.

My computer specs are:
Windows 10
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Radeon 6700 XT
24 GB ram

Logitech G920 with no shifter

Things I've tried:
rebinding all of my controls manually
used the built-in presets for my wheel
made custom presets from AC and loaded
deleted and reset the content manager from Appdata
deleted and reset AC and all of the data files
uninstalling everything and restarting my computer

nothing so far has worked, please let me know if there's a sneaky checkbox somewhere that I need to tick. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
G29
Did have the same problem; in AC directly everything worked, in CM I could see that wheel and pedals are recognized, but in game, they were not working.

I tried everything, even reinstall CM. Then I saw after an hour that in my drive settings, my clutch pedal which I had bounded as brake pedal, from sudden the "brake pedal" and the throttle pedals showed both inputs at the same time. Then it came to me that I bounded in a rally game the night before those pedals there in normal way and somehow, CM did bound the clutch pedal (which I use as my break pedal) together with the normal clutch, so I had 2 inputs at the same time when in game the wheel and pedals didn't work.

After deleting, or "clearing" the clutch pedal, so that there were only one input now, the wheel and pedals are now working again.
So check if there is always only one input for each pedal, handbrake, shifter.

2 inputs at same time.JPG

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back