Help with Logitech G27 wheel rotation in iracing

I appreciate you viewing this post, I need some help with setup of my G27 use in iracing.

I'm just getting started in iracing (Finding it a blast so far!), but I'm having a problem with my wheel rotation, just seems like I have to turn the wheel to much?

Would someone please tell me what they have their wheel rotation set at for best wheel performance in iracing. In addition, any other G27 wheel setup information that you would consider helpful would be appreciated also.

Thank you in advance for any knowledgeable response to this post.

Richard

there is a little piece of software which tests your wheel with regards to force feedback strength. run your wheel though it, then click linear under ffb and set min. strength to the number that program provided you with (for my g27 it's 13.2). makes a world of difference. dunno where to find that programme, though, web search should yield it quickly enough, though. oh, yes, the actual ffb strength is up to testing. also always take different settings for each car, it pays off.

there is a little piece of software which tests your wheel with regards to force feedback strength. run your wheel though it, then click linear under ffb and set min. strength to the number that program provided you with (for my g27 it's 13.2). makes a world of difference. dunno where to find that programme, though, web search should yield it quickly enough, though. oh, yes, the actual ffb strength is up to testing. also always take different settings for each car, it pays off.
Link to app/program would be great thanks. I think that I need to fix my FFB

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%
  • < 5 years