Help with link to Microsoft Photo Editor v3.0.2.3.

I own the orig Photo Editor 3.01 from Microsoft Office XP CD.
But because this version delete metadata/Exif from my camera pictures I have tried to find the principally free version 3.0.2.3 of this same program.
Both are discontinued by Microsoft but if I download from the official site its only the same 3.01 version as is resting on my puter I get.
I HAVE used hours googling and downloading this old and simple Microsoft Photo Editor from almost every site having it.
But its allways the 3.01 version I get when I download.
Please If you have the 3.0.2.3 version or know exactly where I can find it then reach out.
I will appreciate it enormously:thumbsup:
And no Im not interested in another photo editor than this.;)

Last edited:
Thanks for answering DD.:thumbsup:
The reason I only want to find the latest version (3.0.2.3) of Microsofts Photo Editor is because its Autobalance is so simple and does fit so good with my cameras rather low contrast standard pictures(Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3).
I allready have some other more advanced graphic editors(PS and MS PhotoDraw) but they all does hamper too much with the pixels even if I only want to change the contrast or the gamma slightly).
But because nobody obviously can help me here I will try to join some Google groups who specifically know something about this lil graphic editor.
But thank you

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Im waiting for a Guide made by Mistar Offermans of how to make an extremely small and compact rF2 Steam install.
Hehe he more or less promissed me to post that here on Racedepartment when I did place some slight but friendly ;) pressure on him.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back