Help with getting cars

Hello.

Just got my D licence and got some races in the skippy.
But whant to Get a class C car and a gt3 car.

Was thinking about the Star Mazda what do you think?
And what is recomended of gt3 cars since that is what i whant to race in the long run. Seems like the Mercedes is recomended but i have to say i dont like the sound in the car Yes i feel it have something to say Since you are licening to it all the time. He he

And if you have other recomandations for a noob in iracing feel free to share them.

Thank you

Would probably recommend the FR2.0 over the Star Mazda as it is just more popular and you will see better races with more people. Star Mazda got very oversteery in the same update that the FR2.0 got released but don't own it personally so take that with a pinch of salt.

GT3 wise if you don't like the Mercedes sound then I guess a safe bet is the Z4, it's dampers are still quite broken but your other options are the Ford (which is severely odd to drive), the Audi (which is a pain in the ass over kerbs unless you can setup the dampers correctly) and the McLaren (which to be fast you have to have high speed oversteer biased setup :D).

Up to you. Can find more info on the iRacing forums though :)

Maby i shuld try out the fr 2.0 seems like it have a bether time sceduel aswell of im going to drive gt3 aswell.
Been looking at the Ford gt but seems like its slower then the others. Maby i have to pick up 2 of those gt 3 cars

Ford GT3 is slow as you say.
Apparently the Audi is quite like the McLaren but worse over kerbs on default setup.
The Mercedes is quite like the BMW but newer and no broken dampers.

So I guess if you want to buy two cars buy either the McLaren or the Audi and the Mercedes or BMW. :)

the most important bit has been mentioned: pick the series which are well populated, in your case the formule renault. this will provide more chances to learn how to deal with chaps your size. as for gt3, to my mind the bmw is the most forgiving one, the mclaren the least forgiving one, audi and merc are fine, but i pick the ford this season just because i love the sound :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back