Help with gbwSuite "Cold weather!"

Hi
I seem to have set up everything correctly in content manager... gwsuite selected ,extended weather all 3 ticked,it all seems installed in the game.
I deleted the original weather and all the gbw stuff is in place.
I used the original v1 fine and v1.1 seems to do all the other weather types but when I select cold "by type" in cm and play I see no snow or ice as per the preview shot.I have also tried going by GBW in the selection and choosing one of the 3 cold settings with the correct time setting selected but still no white stuff!
Am I missing something here or what?,as I said I have it working with the other weathers,and I even reinstalled it again but no joy.

Am I missing something here or what?,as I said I have it working with the other weathers,and I even reinstalled it again but no joy.
You're missing the last sentence on the gbw Suite download page:
upload_2018-3-4_4-35-5.png

The snow is a texture pack, there are several around here for different tracks - this link might be a good starting point: http://www.racedepartment.com/search/25554185/?q=winter&t=resource_update&o=relevance&c[rescat]=10

In Content Manager you can even create custom skins for tracks using those texture packs and select them whenever you like, very handy.

Ok thanks for clearing that up,I was just expecting a scene like the preview pic.
I will look into the texture packs you suggested.
The gbwSuite is still an excellent addition to the game nontheless.
I suppose the old maxim applies here "read the f*cking instructions" !

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 368 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 512 39.1%