help with G920

I searched, but cannot find any help :(

I downloaded RF2 demo on Steam, but my G920 does not respond, even though it is detected by game.

Tired manually configuring wheel, but no luck, to does not assign anything.

Anyone know a solution? Certainly do not want to buy the game if I cannot get my wheel working.

Thanks!

I know this isn't a super duper helpful response as I don't really have much of a solution to offer, but I had the same exact problem with the demo and my G29, I simply could not get it to work at all which actually caused me to avoid buying rF2 for quite some time. Eventually while it was on sale for $17 (I believe its on sale for that price right now, even) I decided to take a gamble and buy it, figuring if it still didn't work with my wheel I could always return it within the 2-hour refund window, and it worked just fine right away. My understanding is that the demo is based on a very old build of the game at this point and is hardly reflective of the game's current state anyways, so I'd say just buy rF2 while the price is at its low point and be sure to come to a conclusion of whether or not you wanna keep it within the first two hours, or else you're stuck.

Dang, that did not work. I get message to the affect of "can't find controller profile, or file, something like that. I can get a session started, but can't control anything.

Couldn't even figure out how to choose a track or car, it just dropped me into one :)

Anyway, it was worth a try, thanks for the suggestion

I had problems with my G29 set when I got it.
What I did was ignore the available profiles and created one of my own.
You say the game detects the wheel OK?
If you go to the controls setup screens when you turn the wheel and press the pedals does the setup screen show these operating OK?
If they work OK then save this as a new profile and try the game with this.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 116 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%