F1 2016 Help with G29 Wheel Setups

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
I bought the f1 2016 game 2 days ago and I see that my friends go faster and with less problems than me. I asked them the setups but i don't feel very good with those. With the Dualshock I was as fast as many of them but since I bought g29 and use it in f1 2015 and in f1 2016 I go much worse. And i have tried many setups but I continue having many crashes and if i don't crash in a lap, I get a time but always 1 or 2 seconds slower than all my friends.

So... It would be a GREAT FAVOR if someone could help me with my G29 Setups for the new F1 2016 game for Playstation 4. I need a basis of the Wheel setups: DIrection, Breaks, ....

MY BIG PROBLEM IS THAT THE CAR CONTROLS ME AND I DON'T CONTROL THE CAR :D. I have many crushes in every lap.

Thank you.

Sorry for my amateur english. I am from Spain.

Greetings.

Thanks to both of you. I will try yours Drewsturr. Where can you put 200 degrees jacktorrance ??, because all setups are from 0 - 100. Maybe you drive in PC. I play the F1 2016 in Playstation 4 and I am trying different setups, but sometimes my car is hard to drive.

I run without helps of the game. I mean i go in manual, without ABS and without traction.

I wish more people could share their G29 setups because maybe so, we could all improve. I dont post mine, because I go very slow and I crash many times. But if I achieve a good setup I will post it here ;).

So, like I said, we can help each other in this forum for G29 in F1 2016 PS4.

GRACIAS ;)

Thanks for answering Drewsturr and jacktorrance ;).

Thanks to both of you. I will try yours Drewsturr. Where can you put 200 degrees jacktorrance ??, because all setups are from 0 - 100. Maybe you drive in PC. I play the F1 2016 in Playstation 4 and I am trying different setups, but sometimes my car is hard to drive.

I run without helps of the game. I mean i go in manual, without ABS and without traction.

I wish more people could share their G29 setups because maybe so, we could all improve. I dont post mine, because I go very slow and I crash many times. But if I achieve a good setup I will post it here ;).

So, like I said, we can help each other in this forum for G29 in F1 2016 PS4.

GRACIAS ;)

Thanks for answering Drewsturr and jacktorrance ;).
Have you downloaded the Logitech profiler (New version) you can set your degrees of rotation in there. Unfortunately, us G920/G29 owners are very limited in what settings we can use as the profiler is nothing like the older version for G25/27 wheels. I would have thought that after a year of these new wheels being out, someone would have come up with a better profile. I like my G920 but it is limited.

I have been using TC and Brake assist until I get it figured out but I have been turning it down the better I get at it. I have a G29 and I like:
ADVANCED WHEEL SETTINGS:
Everything 0 except;
Steering saturation 40
Brake saturation 65

FORCE FEEDBACK:
Feedback strength 85
Environmental FB 70
Wheel weight 80

I have been using TC and Brake assist until I get it figured out but I have been turning it down the better I get at it. I have a G29 and I like:
ADVANCED WHEEL SETTINGS:
Everything 0 except;
Steering saturation 40
Brake saturation 65

FORCE FEEDBACK:
Feedback strength 85
Environmental FB 70
Wheel weight 80
What does the saturation do?

Thank you to both of you. Jimortality I think that in PS4 you can't change the degrees of rotation like in PC. I think that the logitech profiler isn't for PS4 and it is only for PC. But if someone else knows more than me, then i will appreciate if someone confirm if the degrees of rotation are only for PC or also for PS4. Because I tried that in PS4 and the wheel didn't change. In PS4 to change the degrees of rotation you just change the steering saturation don't you?

Another question that isn't related to what we are talking about is: Do you have problems with the sounds¿¿ Because every time that I accelerating I hear a VERY ANNOYING BEEP SOUND, like a Whistle. And I don't know if I have to go change the game or if it is so in the game.

Greetings and sorry for my bad english

Thank you to both of you. Jimortality I think that in PS4 you can't change the degrees of rotation like in PC. I think that the logitech profiler isn't for PS4 and it is only for PC. But if someone else knows more than me, then i will appreciate if someone confirm if the degrees of rotation are only for PC or also for PS4. Because I tried that in PS4 and the wheel didn't change. In PS4 to change the degrees of rotation you just change the steering saturation don't you?

Another question that isn't related to what we are talking about is: Do you have problems with the sounds¿¿ Because every time that I accelerating I hear a VERY ANNOYING BEEP SOUND, like a Whistle. And I don't know if I have to go change the game or if it is so in the game.

Greetings and sorry for my bad english

You are correct with there not being a profiler for PS4 (at least not that I know of) but yes, if you change the steering saturation it basically achieves the same thing.

As for the sound, I have only heard it one time for a second or so. I adjusted my sound settings before I even started playing though, so maybe thats why I havent heard it

You are correct with there not being a profiler for PS4 (at least not that I know of) but yes, if you change the steering saturation it basically achieves the same thing.

As for the sound, I have only heard it one time for a second or so. I adjusted my sound settings before I even started playing though, so maybe thats why I havent heard it

Ok, thank you ;).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 414 16.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 281 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 276 11.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.6%
  • < 5 years