Help with G25 and Bodnar cable

Greame Champion

Technomaniac
Hi all,

I installed the game and thought I would try the 60 mins before I buy but it does not see my wheel. The wheel is working in iracing and AC.
I loaded the g25 pre-set and then went to change the throttle and brake to allow for my bodnar cable on the pedals but can not remap the throttle or brake. I also have no steering. So it is not seeing the wheel or the pedals.

Can anyone help PLEASE ?
thanks Greame

This is weird Paul, when I installed the game I keep getting errors( video setup v1.7 GSC Cobfig.exe) after the directx setup but eventually it goes to the video setup diolog box. Anyone else get that?
When I click the throttle to remap it it maps Joy 2 button 10 to it (whatever button that is).
shame
cheers greame

Last edited:
Make sure nothing else is active like a button pushed, also have the gear shift in neutral. Are you using the trail version or full game install ?

Its the full game with 35 mins for me to sort this out which is a shame. I not sure how to find out what joy 2 button 10 is but like I say even when I try to remap anything like left and right the wheel is not picked up.
there is something weird going on because by fluke I had the brake pedal working.
In Iracing and AC all is fine and I have never had this in any game ever Race07 , GTR2, Rfactor 2 demo.
Not sure those errors after the directx install are involved as they are about video but what are they all about.
Is there any support for this game?
Anyway I will have another try with your suggestions, thanks again.
Greame

Hi,
Just purchased the game but I am having trouble finding all the cars, I only have the stock cars in the list.
What am I doing wrong please, where are the karts and minis?
Please can someone tell me the best settings for my g25 in game and for the Logitech profiler.

Sorry for the noob questions
Cheers
Greame

You will find all the cars buy clicking the < > arrows on the side of the screen.
Also use the search option in the forums tab drop down menu you'll find lots of info on the site
Try this setting for G25 to get you started
ffb1.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%