F1 2014 Help with F1 2014

F1 2014 The Game (Codemasters)
My Son spent this past weekend with me, so to keep him from being bored to death; I went to Walmart and bought an X-Box 1. My Son lives with his Mom (yea, we're divorced), and has a console of his own.

The game came with Halo 5, but my Son asked me if I could get the new Call of Duty WWII game, which I did, and I let him take it home with him when he left.

Well; I went to game stop this afternoon and bought Madden 2016, and an X-Box 360 game: F1 2014. I've played a lot of racing games on my computer, and just about all of them have a map of the track so you can see where the heck your going, and most of them let you practice so you'll get to know the race course before you think your good enough to try Career mode, only for me it's usually crash and burn mode!

Well, I have no map of the track, and I don't know how to practice. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Navy Vet 1978

For the map, I think you'll find in the settings "OSB", which means "On-Screen Display". Here you'll find toggles for the map, track position, etc.
For practice, there is a page called "Time Trial" (I forget which menu it is) that you can use to just "play". It's also great to practice with different car setups and fine-tune how you like things for different tracks.

Now...this is all based on my own version of F1 2014, but I'm on a PS3.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back