Help with BTB/google earth rally track problems?

Hi, I'm planning to create a public road rally track for Richard Burns Rally: A sprint from my home town, through the countryside and ending in the town next to mine a few miles away.

I'm having a few problems I need help with, basically:

I made a "path" on google earth following the road I plan to use for my track, saved it as a .kml file then added elevation data with the "GPS Visualizer" website.
But then, when I import it into BTB, the road has loads of sharp creases in it that make it completely undrivable, the elevation changes are there and look right, but I cannot find any way of smoothing the creases out, not on 3d Route Builder or BTB itself :/ Any ideas?
I thought it might be because of how close some of the control nodes/points are, there are certainly a lot of them, but that isn't always the case where they pop up.

I created a simple house on Google Sketchup as a test, saved it as a .dae file and tried to load it into Xpacker but it said that "Nullable objects must have a value" and buggered off. Help?

Anywhere I can find some simple kerbs to put alongside the roads? Not rumble/ripple strips, but small pavement-style kerbs?
Also, how do you change the texture of a selection of an existing piece of road? If you get what I mean?

Thanks if anyone can help!

- Dan

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back