Team ORSM

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
RaceDepartment welcomes Team ORSM. Here you will find the new home of the team behind V8Factor, Bathurst and other productions!

Have fun!

need help to fix the issues. coming into the cutting across the top at mcphilliamy and the dipper there is grass across the track which basically hovers there and impedes your vision until you drive into it and the track then reappears. please any suggestions would be fantastic as how to fix it.
Cheers
Cameron :)

@allrndcricketer

i don,t have any issues with the track, maybe you have a corrupted download so i suggest you try redownloading it and install it again.
i was thinking about doing that ill try it :)

that is caused but the auto detail, sounds like you running alot, you can fix this but turning it to zero in the grahics settings.
ok, so if this is the case, because when i first downloaded the track and installed it (this was back in January this year) i never had any problems with the track until recently. the last mod i installed on rfactor was patrick34's f1 2015 beta mod and that has a shader pack in. could that be the issue?
if you dont think so then how do i fix this auto detail?

Cheers and thanks all

by the way here are some pics i took last night of it on the fresh install of rfactor. in order of appearance (the cutting and just after, sulman and mcphilamy parks across the top, just after skyline, and the dipper.) there is also some of this grass at the side of the straight near turn 2

Attachments

• GRAB_028.JPG
    GRAB_028.JPG
    274.2 KB · Views: 387
  • GRAB_029.JPG
    GRAB_029.JPG
    274.7 KB · Views: 352
  • GRAB_030.JPG
    GRAB_030.JPG
    306.7 KB · Views: 382
  • GRAB_032.JPG
    GRAB_032.JPG
    307.2 KB · Views: 340
  • GRAB_033.JPG
    GRAB_033.JPG
    263.3 KB · Views: 358
  • GRAB_034.JPG
    GRAB_034.JPG
    321.6 KB · Views: 401
When we (ORSM) were working on the mod and this track was getting updated this happened to me for a while. A fresh install fixed it then but that included a fresh track install as well.
I see you've tried the fresh rFactor install. But what else did you install on it?
When you get issues like this the best thing is to only install the track and try a ISI car without installing anything else, even plug-ins like TV view ans so on. If the track still looks like this you'll need a new install of the track.

I used to keep all the installers and/or rar files of the installs. Then I can install a completely clean fresh version at any time. PC content dose and will get corrupt after prolonged use no matter what it is. Installed programs will do the same after a while and require a fresh install from time to time.

Mick S is currently doing the 2015 skin pack for the V8s and he has done the erebus and HRT cars from what I know, I am helping him get photos of the cars but if anyone has photos of this years Dunlop series cars he may need them as I think he said he was going to do the Dunlop cars after the main V8 series cars

Hi therei am a co owner of In2 simgamers and we are very close to releasing a Gen 2 V8 Mod with all the currect skins and shapes of For 2015 will up load a couple of pics tommorrow i Have an issue i cant seem t o find the stix logo and the strip to complete Shanes car can anyone help me or send me the logos to my email or even if you could send the dds file for the 2 above cars
rodman1210@hotmail.com

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing