Help with alpha blending transparency

(english is not my first language so expect some english errors)
i was trying to do a mod for AC (Private use only) when i noticed that when i use the Alpha blend mode , most of the textures i put on it become transparent, i already tried to put it in the alpha test mode but the NM's wouldn't work then. Also i had some shading problem with the textures that worked with Alpha blend

Attachments

• alpha blending.png
    alpha blending.png
    379.5 KB · Views: 29
  • alpha testing.png
    alpha testing.png
    412.3 KB · Views: 29
  • shading problem.png
    shading problem.png
    340.4 KB · Views: 30
  • what it looks like.png
    what it looks like.png
    215.6 KB · Views: 27
  • what it should look like.png
    what it should look like.png
    238 KB · Views: 23

RaceDepartment Store

RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Passionately designed for eSports, Technology, and Motorsports enthusiasts Simucube 2 Pro wheel base’s 25 Nm of torque is enough to give you deep immersion with any track, car, and condition. With Pro, one might forget they are in a simulation. Buy now from simucube.com for € 1450,79 Combined...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 969,85 FEATURES Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base: The...
Professional no-compromise products for the Professional Racers. Simucube Ultimate Bundle combines the best possible gear to win races — Simucube 2 Ultimate 32 Nm Wheel Base with Heusinkveld Ultimate+ Pedals. Buy now from simucube.com for € 4221,20 It’s the kit that gives you the most...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Introducing the Podium DD2, the ultimate force feedback experience. Breakthrough technology, incredible performance. Quite simply the most advanced direct drive solution ever. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 1.499,95 Features Custom-designed servo motor designed by our engineers and the...
Game longer, work harder and sit better than ever before with our PRO Series. Our classically designed PRO Series was the first addition to our ever increasing chair family and has proved to be one of our most popular and well known chairs. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 219,95 Offering the...
The GT Omega Classic Steering Wheel stand offers the ideal solution for those who want to mount their wheel and pedals into an ergonomic racing position, but do not have the space for a full racing cockpit. The unit folds up fast and reduces to a surprisingly small size making it a valuable...