help with all cars and tracks online

can someone help please , i have tried everything to get all tracks and cars online to work , even a clean install of update 90 , but no go it seems i have all the necessary mods installed but the game does not recognise that , it tells me[ i have not got formula renault 35s v1.1 missing and also historic open wheel v 1.0 , meganes 2009v1.0, and snetterton 300 v 02 all not installed but they are installed in mod manager help

Possibly you need the updates for these items.Also try googling for a version of a track it says you need for any given mod.That's how i found almost all the content i needed.Make sure these updates are installed.
http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/1396

Also note you need to install both updates 1.1 and 1.2 for the Renault 3.5
thanks for reply matt , i have already tried all of what you have mentioned above but no glory , the funny thing is i can use all cars and tracks offline no problem even though it states its not installed , oh well thanks for trying mate

Noel, I also notice you have outdated Meganes, Historic Openwheelers and Snetterton. I would suggest to update them all first.
Making a vMod for all cars and tracks isn't that hard to do. Just make sure you have all the right versions else it's not gonna help you.
hi stefan i have all the updated mods, they are actually installed but not recognised by all cars and track online, do you use team veiwer? maybe you could look for me , but if you cannot it does not matter

For playing online you need to load the mod for the server you are trying to join.Click on manage mods at the bottom of the online server screen and select the proper mod.I had problems joining servers until i figured this out.Hope this helps.

For playing online you need to load the mod for the server you are trying to join.Click on manage mods at the bottom of the online server screen and select the proper mod.I had problems joining servers until i figured this out.Hope this helps.
thanks matt , i never get the option of get mod , so i cannot get that option , stefan jumped onto my pc last night and found a few unwanted mods , so i will try and reinstall the mods again and see what happens , thanks for helping:)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 456 39.3%