Help with a custom championship

Hi all

I wasn't too sure where to post this so thought I'd do it here in the main section in the hope someone can assist me.

I've been trying to create a custom championship for the 90s Touring Cars that are in Assetto Corsa. I figured the best way to teach myself was to download another career from here to see how it is set up and them modify it with tracks and cars I wanted.

After doing so, the season seems to work fine with event 1 being completed. I am able to select event 2 and start the practice/qual/race sessions with no problems, and the same for race 3 thereafter etc. if I exit the career section of AC and load up a single race for example, I am then still able to later go back into the career section and continue from where I left off in my custom championship.

The problem is however, when I actually exit Assetto Corsa itself. When I later load the game up again, all the progress in the entire season for my custom championship is lost and I am only able to begin from the very start of the season again.

The careers I've downloaded to use as templates all work perfectly fine in all regards (I can pick up where I left off in the career after closing and reloading AC) and the only changes I've made from those templates are the track/car selections along with the obvious such as event descriptions/opponent names and skins etc. All file and folder formats are otherwise identical.

I can't for the life of me figure it out. Can anyone point me in the direction of what I might look at to try to get it to work?

Thanks for any and all help in advance.

Cheers all
Naz (username in AC and Project Cars forums).

Thanks solyomtibor.

I've tried that tool and like the other custom ones I've downloaded, careers I've built with tha tool work fine. I'd like to continue to build them manually however to fine tune exactly what I want in any given championship. ... And I'd like to get the manually built one to work out of curiosity and sheer bloody mindedness now given I've spent so much time on it LOL.

Cheers
:)

Got it sorted ... Turns out to be the way the series folder was named. I used the career generator to create a barebomes dummy championship and copied the name it gave the series folder over to my one and it works now.

Cheers
:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 74 7.1%