Help! Wheel Recommendation

ThatRacingGuy

I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened
Hi my fellow Sim Racing Enthousiasts!

I've Got a Logitech DFGT With Thrustmaster T3PA (Not The Pro) With the TR.J12 USB Adapter.

But Since i've bought a new system recently i wanted to upgrade my "Rig" a little with a new fresh wheel, Not necessarily the pedals because i bought them like 2 months ago and it would be a waste of money the sell/throw them away.

I've got a Budget of 400 Dollars/Euro/Pounds/Rupee (Or whatever currency you have)

I've looked at The Madcatz Force Pro (Or whatever) Racing Wheel. It the rim itself looks sweet but i've heard that they're not worth the money.

(owh yeah i would love to mod the wheel to so a modable wheel would be nice)

Leave your recommendations vv

T300 and for the rest another wheel for that base or Pro pedals (don`t know how much better are they compared to non-pro, if it is worth it but non-pro are not so good).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thrustmaster tx or t300. You have pedals already so the wheel base is all you need. Been using my TX since late December 2015. Previously owned driving force pro, then the gt pro version, G27 and now TX. Its a really really good wheel especially for the money. Keep your originally as back up though. Still got my G27 in the closet and my g27 sli pro wheel plate on the wall :cool:

Upvote 0
Thrustmaster tx or t300. You have pedals already so the wheel base is all you need. Been using my TX since late December 2015. Previously owned driving force pro, then the gt pro version, G27 and now TX. Its a really really good wheel especially for the money. Keep your originally as back up though. Still got my G27 in the closet and my g27 sli pro wheel plate on the wall :cool:
Can i buy a base on it's own?

Upvote 0
I just done some math and i noticed that buying a T300 GTE kit With the stock pedals is actually cheaper then buying the Servo base with the GTE rim lol

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years