Help Understand Wheel And Car Set-up.

With every ones help I got my set-up working pretty good. One thing I learnt in the past year is simulator driving may look, sound and feel like a car but it is not a car. When something is not right I get a icy road feel. For example, I had a sticky break peddle and instead of sluggish power I was sliding through all the corners. Asked for advice on Steam, (I know, not a good idea) got laughed at and told to practice more.

With some cars I have a hard time feeling where the wheel is in a drift and then I hit caster feed back and the car whips the other way. I find drifting a real car much more sensitive and responsive. I don't mean to discredit the hard work of Assetto Corsa's masterpiece, which I am on every day. Thanks guys! I just know I can get it working better.

Does any one know if we will have full Oculus Rift support with the 1.5 update? I would like to try dif lock setting. I have triple screens but don't get the same feel as VR.

Also, I have more traction in VR and triple screens then I do single screen.

One other thing I did different was make sure you copy and paste your new 'lut' name from 'crazy.lut' in docs and in game files. I renamed them both when trying the first time.
I have triples as well as it seems like I spin out more times than using a single screen. I do have anOculis Rift on order so I'm hoping that helps. I'm not sure I understand what 'lut' is. Never heard of that or seen that before. And about an above reply...I do have the anti clipping tool. It has helped a lot since I was just using the pedal app before. This app is a lot more accurate

I have triples as well as it seems like I spin out more times than using a single screen. I do have anOculis Rift on order so I'm hoping that helps. I'm not sure I understand what 'lut' is. Never heard of that or seen that before. And about an above reply...I do have the anti clipping tool. It has helped a lot since I was just using the pedal app before. This app is a lot more accurate

Lut is part of the new PP FFB app from Kunos. You can find it in My docs Assetto Corsa cfg and in game cfg. I was talking about the Lut Generator (My Lut). It's another app that further helps fine tune. You can down load here in Race Department.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%