MGP17 HELP TO MODIFY AI OR PLAYER BRAKE POINT!

Hi everyone! does anyone know how to change the braking point of the AI? I'll explain better ... I would like to make sure that the AI has the same point of braking of the player and not that they make some frightening off-cuts and stop half way! Does anyone know which file I need to edit? do I have to change braking or braking force? Thanks in advance! ps: I'm italian, I used google translator, so sorry for the bad english!

Better you try to edit (Data/DB/DBAutobrakes.bml)
click the second autobrakes if you want to play using autobrakes but not so hard, then click again (autobrakes_val) change the value from 10 to 3, or 4, for better autobrakes, in this way you will control the brakes by yourself instead of from influence of autobrakes i wish you happy with that
Google Translate

Here is the path DATA\VEHICLES\AI\AIMOTOGP.BML.

You can scroll through the file. There are a number of options. Either the brake stiffness in ControlElement{Follow SplineThrottleControl}:BrakeMin/BrakeMax, try bring them down according to your own pace. They are the most effective changes you can make I found. Then the other I found useful is in State{FollowSpline}\TargetElement{AvoidanceTargetElement}\Params where you control how tha AI bikes behave when overtaking. Try setting LookBackDistance to 0, then they have less time to see you coming and wont swerve to the side. Hope this helps.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 246 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 163 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.9%