HELP: Thrustmaster TX Servo Base arrived dead

I purchased a brand new Thrustmaster TX Servo Base from newegg.com and it arrived broken. I installed the software per the instructions, and updated the firmware per the instructions. The wheel does not work at all!! Newegg does not accept returns on this product, and thrustmaster has not responded to my tech support request for 3 weeks! I don't know what to do.

Here is what it does:

Anyone know what to do?

I am not familiar with Newegg, how can they not accept returns?

Your computer obviously recognises the wheel, so it would seem there is a issue. Have you tried phoning Thrustmaster. I have managed to speak to someone on both occasions I needed help?

Upvote 0
Newegg do have returns policies. But they have different ones for different products. Is it UK or other Newegg? In the UK the returns policy is usually valid 12 months under the Sales of Goods Act 1979. And you have even better protection under the Distance Sales Act now too.

Upvote 0
Newegg do have returns policies. But they have different ones for different products. Is it UK or other Newegg? In the UK the returns policy is usually valid 12 months under the Sales of Goods Act 1979. And you have even better protection under the Distance Sales Act now too.

I'm in the United States. So frustrated.

Upvote 0
I'm in the United States. So frustrated.
Is that right then they can sell you a defective product that is faulty from new and then just say tough? That can't be right surely.

Here is the US phone number give them a call if US selling regs can't help.

(English) Mon - Fri: 09:00-20:00 Eastern Time
(Spanish) Mon- Fri: 09:00-19:00 Eastern Time

Upvote 0
Just looked on the USA Newegg site and it does have a returns policy. Why wouldn't your TX have a valid return policy? Did you purchase it secondhand?

Upvote 0
I don't know why, it just does. No, it was purchased brand new. You can see it on this link http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16874719009

Or on this screenshot
Screenshot_2015-09-21-12-34-16.png

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 213 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years