F1 2010 [help] Savegame Problem!!

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
There is a problem with my save games,i dont know if the games doesnt load them or if it doesnt save the game but i started new career ,finished the first 2 races,after that i quit the game,and than when i re entered the game an hour later,i wasnt at Malaysia where i left of i was back at Shakir,whats the problem?how can it be fixed?
Thank you!

I had the same issue I was fine and was at Montreal, when I had an issue with my sound. I finally uninstalled the game and reloaded it and then had the same problem you are having. I do know now that you must complete a portion of the event before you can exit the game. What I did was I ran the Bahrain race through Qualifying. When it was over I selected continue which take you back to the paddock were you can exit the game. Don't select the next portion of the event and then exit or you will lose the saved portions. Also if you have added any mods some of those will cause the problem. Are you running the patch?

As I mentioned when I reloaded the game I added some mods and I thought I had added only those that I had rum previously, but I went ahead and installed all the original files that I had saved in a backup folder to over write all of the mods. I ran the first race at Bahrain and it saved fine I then added a few mods and tried the Melbourne race it it too was saved. So you may want to try that.

Hope this helps.

Which one is that "save fix", can you pls post a link. I too have the problem that the game doesn´t save my progress. It even doesn´t remember my game settings like resolution and stuff...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 392 40.1%