Help running GSCE - error: No DirectX 9.0c video adapters found.

GSCE has been working fine when I was using my older GPU (i.e. NVidia 650Ti Boost SC). But after upgrading to a GTX970 and latest 344.11 drivers, I get the message when running GSCE. I tried GSC Sync, but it just shows TrackConf.txt. Also tried deleting Config.ini, and running GSCE, but the same error.

I've read that the issue could be a bug with Geforce Experience - the solution is to uninstall Experience (not the whole drivers!) and wait for a new release.
When I installed 344.11 (I now have 344.16), I didn't include Geforce Experience. Could be something else?

@Patrick Giranthon, yes I thought of that, but I'm still thinking of others as I have a lot of mods in that setup. Tried with my other setup (stock) and it opened the config setup again, but then started GSCE in 4:3, weird. It's like it doesn't see my setup properly. Or maybe because my 3D settings were reset? Will try set up 3D again (and inspector).

Check the display tab in dxdiag (Start > Run > dxdiag).
If there are no devices listed under d3ddisplay and 3d etc, then it could be a faulty driver install. You can try uninstall and reinstall or running the installer again making sure to tick the "clean-install".

Thanks everyone. I think it was the nvd3dum.dll that was causing it. Removed it, and did a re-install of v1.21 files, and it seems to have fixed it. I'm glad I didn't have to go through reinstalling the mods :D

Appreciate the suggestions. Cheers!

@poet, BTW, I didn't see any 'd3ddisplay' or '3d' under my Display tabs.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 378 39.6%