Help required: championship qualifying.

i am making myself a SuperV8 championship for offline racing. Is there away to reduce the qualifying time from what it is now (60minutes) to say around 15 minutes. Also the same goes for practice too.
Another question: can I increase the number of cars in the race or does this depend how many pit boxes there available?

@juliel55

I'm fairly new to GSC, but I observed making changes to the rFm files , like different tracks, will cause online mismatches.

Better to edit the GDB file. You can edit with notepad. Make a backup of the file first..

Find he entry "Practice1Duration = 60" and change to 15.
Find he entry "Qualify1Duration = 60" and change to 15, or whatever length of time that you want.

you can even increase the "RaceTime and/or Racelaps"

As to your other question, the entry "Max Vehicles = ##" would be the maximum number that the track was designed to handle.

When you first enter the championship menu, you can change the amount of opponents you race against , up to the track maximum.

Hope this helps....

@juliel55

I'm fairly new to GSC, but I observed making changes to the rFm files , like different tracks, will cause online mismatches.

Better to edit the GDB file. You can edit with notepad. Make a backup of the file first..

Find he entry "Practice1Duration = 60" and change to 15.
Find he entry "Qualify1Duration = 60" and change to 15, or whatever length of time that you want.

you can even increase the "RaceTime and/or Racelaps"

As to your other question, the entry "Max Vehicles = ##" would be the maximum number that the track was designed to handle.

When you first enter the championship menu, you can change the amount of opponents you race against , up to the track maximum.

Hope this helps....

This certainly does help thankyou

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back