MGP16 HELP! Questions for modding helmets!

I have recently started modding new helmets, suits, bikes.. and I've a question, HOW to make the two sides of the helmet that matches perfectly? *IF I WANT TO WRITE SOMETHING HERE, FOR EXAMPLE*
upload_2016-12-9_14-4-54.png

A lot of the artists did texturing work with programs like 3d coat, so texturing wouldnt be done in photoshop, unless you can get the 3d model its just trial and error for now, I've been making dainese in boots in RIDE 2 and it is just trial and error

You can't do that quickly, you have to check ingame result unfortunately
Suggestion:
In photoshop, create little green dots on critical parts (seams zones) then go in game and take some screenshots. this way you have a reference to work with (your green dots on the helmet textures and where they appear in game)

ciao a tutti sono nuovo nel forum...sto cercando qualcuno che riesce a riprodurre i caschi....io non sono ancora capace.....mi servirebbe il casco di rossi laguna seca 2010....spero che qualcuno risponde
55427_1.jpg

Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 235 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years