Help Please.

Hi all I have a mod for rFactor called WRC Subaru 1.24 By Goibaka.

I want to add additional skins to the Subaru Impreza WRC 2000 car but for some reason when I add a new skin folder and copy the skin from RBR the skins from RBR and the mod are exactly the same the .DDS files match up as being the same layout and I change the name of the .DDS files to the name of the skins already included with the mod, for some reason the extra skin doesn't show up in-game. But when I copy the RBR skin into the existing folder of the skin and then change It's name it shows up.

Is there a way I can add additional skins from RBR to rFactor for rally cars as some of the skins are exactly the same and are compatible.

If anyone knows could they help me. It would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I take it nobody want's to even attempt to reply or comment on this thread. God people are quite ignorant these days. Selfish too.
Or maybe as in my case I have no idea on how to help you. Your second post seems to suggest a bit of attitude towards your fellow members. If you want help be patient and I'm sure others who return from work/sleep (depending on time of day in their country) may be able to help.:(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back