help please with reshde!

hey im new to assetto corsa and iv been ok at modding it so far but for some reason i cant get reshade to work with my game? also is this game only 32 bit or is it 64 looking at a launcher it says 32 bit? thx

AC has in-game post-process filters, you should start with changing them, maybe download some from RD. Also install Sol and Custom Shaders Patch for a massive visual improvement. Saturation and exposure can also be adjusted. I use Reshade with lots of games but not with AC, never found it necessary because of the post-process filters and options that most games lack. Reshade does work with AC though, get this for example and follow the instructions carefully https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/inmersive-filter-ac-competizione-sol-reshade.21503/ If you still can't get it to work then you need to give more info

Launcher is 32-bit, actual game is 64-bit, though it also has an option to force 32-bit.

Last edited:
AC has in-game post-process filters, you should start with changing them, maybe download some from RD. Also install Sol and Custom Shaders Patch for a massive visual improvement. Saturation and exposure can also be adjusted. I use Reshade with lots of games but not with AC, never found it necessary because of the post-process filters and options that most games lack. Reshade does work with AC though, get this for example and follow the instructions carefully https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/inmersive-filter-ac-competizione-sol-reshade.21503/ If you still can't get it to work then you need to give more info

Launcher is 32-bit, actual game is 64-bit, though it also has an option to force 32-bit.
ty for info i will try. Also i have downloaded and used the shaders 1st day with the sol lol. my only issue is finding online matches and i have all dlc but i guess its not as active but its still the kind of relistic driving i was looking for. Also the link you sent me is the one i am trying to get to work lol

ty for info i will try. Also i have downloaded and used the shaders 1st day with the sol lol. my only issue is finding online matches and i have all dlc but i guess its not as active but its still the kind of relistic driving i was looking for. Also the link you sent me is the one i am trying to get to work lol
ya im not sure why iv installed reahsde on other games no problem but for this game it just wont come on i dont get it? i followed all those instructions to??

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%