Help please on Freezing

Hi I have a nvidia system and have no issues , but my son has a radeon system and every time he comes off track and returns to the menu the game freezes,We basically have the same pc system except for the graphics card in terms of memory and power we have the same i have been trough everything (i think) new Radeon graphics card drivers, updating the fanatec steering wheel and making sure this is all up to date, would really appreciate any help on this matter. We are at present downloading another racing game to see if this has the same effect and will get back on this.

Thanks

I had freezing issues on my nVidia based system a couple of weeks ago, though it was happening on track while driving rather than when returning to the pits.

The first thing to try is verifying the game's files through Steam. To do that, right-click on the game in Steam, then Properties => Local Files => Verify integrity of Game Files. (This often fixes many issues, though it didn't fix my freezes.)

If that doesn't work, try reinstalling the game from scratch. Uninstall it, and then delete it's settings folder from My Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience. Then reinstall the game as normal. (This did fix my freezes.)

Hope you get it working buddy! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back