[Help] One front tyre always hot?

I'm fairly new to AC, I've been going through the career mode and and I'm currently doing some GT3 Championships in the BMW Z4 GT3 car and I'm having trouble with my tyre temps. On a clockwise track after a few right turns my front left tyre is red and at about 90+°C, then after a few left turns and straights all the tyres are green again at about 80°C.

Obviosuly with overheating front tyres I can't get any power down coming out of turns because it just understeers. During practice I tried upping the PSI and lowering the PSI and neither made much difference. I also tried exagerrating the slow in fast out method but that din't help either.

With (S) tyres my fronts overheat as above so understeer and with (M) tyres all the tyres are just blue and cold the whole time so the car won't turn. I have the AI set to 95% so towards the end of the longer races I get overtaken a lot because I can't get power out of the corners.

Any ideas?

I downloaded the Sidekick app (Great app BTW), tuned my tyres (Medium) so the tyre pressure delta's were all within 1psi but my tyres remain cold (blue) all the time, same car BMW Z4 GT3 @ Imola even after a 30 min practice session? Why are they not getting hot even when they are supposedly at the correct pressures?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%