Help on Braking

I'm using G27 wheel and pedal. When i watch some of the videos on youtube for example Imola + Ferrari GT2 car. They brake late on the first corner and make the turn w/o understeer or locking their brakes. I tried with ABS on/off, Full or just half pressed brake pedals w/ downshifts but i cant replicate on how they attack the corners. I also tried changing the brake gama , still nothing. Any suggestion, config or setup? I think in most tracks i can improve my time upto 2-3sec if u got my braking setup right.

Ok after more and more testing here are my results. Logitech profiler brake axis 20% AC brake gamma 1.00 brakes, brake power 80%-no abs brakes are so so, still to touchy for me. I did find a new setting that works better than my last one though. Logitech profiler (sounds nuts) 1% (not a typo) AC brake gamma 2.33 brake power 80%-no abs, I can hit the brakes pretty hard without lockup and slowly back out of them. Better modulation for me.
My final advice if brake power is not adjustable. Bite the bullet, use lowest setting for ABS, no TC, and I think you still have a pretty real experience. G27 pedals just cannot mimic Load Cells no matter what I try. If someone has found a way I would love to hear it.
I've given up on the RUF Yellowbird. I don't like driving on ice when I want to do hot laps or race. This car is ridiculous. Might be my driving, but I've never had a car in a sim I had to drive this carefully. I'm sure some of you experts do not have this problem.
Happy trails

Would the Leo Bodnar pedal adapter help? It says it will "Turn your DFP, G25, G27, G29 or G920 pedals into a stand-alone device and increases sensitivity to 10-bit (1024 steps) for greater precision!

10-bit resolution on all pedal axes
Highly accurate, smooth and stable position measurement. 250 updates per second"

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back