Help needed with testing of cars and tracks

Hi guys, Well im not afraid to admit it, "im struggling to get all this done". It times like this that you realise how much work Stuart and Knut did for GTL. Ive been staff for a few months now and its been a steep learning curve for me. I had very limited computer skills (nothings changed there then):redface:. but im getting there it just takes time.
I have a busy time ahead of me and i need help. If you can spare a couple of hours a week or more to help with the testing of cars on tracks i could use you help ..
You don't have to be the fastest driver all i need is consistent safe laps and feedback

Ive had a few guys offer to help and at present there doing a great job with the next series the vw scirocco to be run in June. but if we could get a few more it would ease the work load for all ...
We also have the next league to prepare for and that needs allot of testing of cars and tracks.

How will this benefit you you may ask..
Well you get to see the cars before we race them you get to see the tracks and your feedback is very important in the deciding of the cars and tracks,
And more importantly the GTL Club will grow in strength and stature...But this wont happen without your help..

We also have the club races each week. Hans Sneep is helping in a little project at the moment for the endurance race we are planing.. So there lots to do and lots to look forward to in the future but we do need help . if you can spare a bit of time to help out . Reply below and ill be in touch..

with thanks Rupe..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 216 14.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years