Sounds Help needed for sound modding (warning extreme newb)

Hey guys, before anything I'd just like to thank everyone for their help in advance, I really appreciate everything and this loving community is awesome to be part of! :)

So what I've been trying to do is use the sound of a high revving inline 5 in another hatchback with drivetrain and engine configs changed (this last part is not of much consequence). I used the Assetto Corsa Car Tuner tool having seen a few others playing around with it and did an engine sound swap from the Audi Sport Quattro, but the issue is that the engine I've made revs up to 8700rpm whereas the Audi engine has these annoying rev limiter knocking kind of sounds cutting in around 1000rpm or more before that. Any help on how to mod this sound would be great as I've never done this before and haven't got the slightest clue what to do now (note that I don't intend to share these sounds anywhere, it's just for personal use, tinkering and enjoyment ;))!

Cheers!

You can't mod the sound, you'd need to make a totally new one or find one from another car or mod that fits.

Right then. The only resource I've found in learning to do this is a video with little explanation from the famous Fonsecker, it doesn't show you how to export into the game etc. Any ideas?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back