Help.. Monaco (RSS FH 2019 V2)

Anyone know what causes this? When I run a "weekend" with AI, I get that red "minus" symbol in all screens.. If I run "practice" w/o any AI, it's gone.. Thanks for any info..
*unfortunately I don't know which version of the track this is.. It's just "monaco.zip" and in CM it's called Monaco GP Circuit.
** Actually it's Monaco 2K from here at RaceDepartment https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/monaco-2k.26325/

f5asza.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, but didn't fix it.. :( But I've now noticed it's only on "weekend" that does it.. It's not actually the AI causing it.. "Trackday" and "Race" are fine. (Also does this on the OSRW 1.1 version of the track?)
344wihg.jpg

Managed to try this out on mine the osr track no wrong way sign the 2k track wrong way sign in pits

Looks like it could be a problem with the ai file as once I updated the ai in the osr track I get the wrong way signs in the pits

Last edited:
Definitely some sort of bug I guess. As I mentioned, it only does it on mine during "weekend".. But the AI still crash and block the track, even during "race" or "track day" so probably just a hotlap track, imo..

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 455 39.3%