F1 2015 Help - Missing files

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally managed to get F1 2015 Today And Installed it completley. Then I tried every track and every team . I keep getting crash out in Spa and Melbourne And when I race with sauber car. There are missed files And the shop Says they have no responsibility si. Is there a way to only download the missed files? Like someone upload the whole gamefolders on Google Drive separately?

If you don't know how to verify your game files, please the read the sticky linked to below.

Specifically the section : 'How to check or repair your games files if you have problems (PC)'

Sticky post there
In our country we don't have complete Access to steam Plus If I want to use a Program to change my IP it reduce my speed alot. Furthermore I Bought a CD And It has crack so does steam support cracked games?

@alireza

Normally we ban members who use a pirated version of a game.

In this case I am not going to do that, because I understand the very tight restrictions that are in place in your particular country.

However, we cannot provide support for any pirated version of the game, no matter where you come from. I will close this thread and ask you not to create any other threads here at RD looking for help with pirated games.

Thanks

/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%