...Help me...

I've just tried to start up GTR Evolution through Steam, and it came up with an error mesage saying, "We're sorry, this game is currently unavailable. Please try again another time." I deleted the "ClientRegistry.blob" file, but the same thing happened. I don't know what to do, and it would be appreciated if someone could help me out with this.

Rhys :disapointed:

Try to reboot your modem or internet connection, i've had this message when i cut off my pc with Steam actif, i think it's because steam keep your Ip adress in memory on internet, after the reboot of your modem normally you must have a new Ip for internet.
I hope this can help you.

• Andy Marsden

It happens sometimes if you try to run a program through Steam straight after it has installed/updated or Steam has just booted up.
First time I tried to run GTR evo after installing it I had the same issue.

Hi,
I don't wanna start new thread because of this, hope I'll get a reply when it will be here.

The question is: I already have a copy of Race07, and I am thinking about buying GTR evo, or STCC. As far as I understand from my local shop-dealer, GTR Evo is a datadisk to the Race07, but, is STCC also datadisk, or regural new game? Contains STCC also GTR Evo and Race07 cars & tracks? Finally, I don't like much buying by internet, and only box game here is GTR Evo as a datadisk. Which one do you recommend me guys?

Mysho.

both can be bought as addons for reace 07 or as packages ie. race07+evo and race07+stcc. as you say above stcc can be bought as a small addon seperately. it is only avaialable on steam outside of sweden. so if you want a boxed version you will still need to order online. a good place people have used is here > http://english.megastore.se/ maybe they'll ship to you.

on the recomendation id say if you can only get one, get evo as it will give you most veriety. stcc does have camaros but the rest is more touring cars. apart from the tracks of course

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 514 39.0%