F1 2011 help me change tires!!

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm new at F1 2011 & i play on x-box 360, & all is going great except for the fact that I don't know how to change tire compounds! As i do it now, I have to wait for the ignorant engineer to decide that i need inters-after it's already been raining for 15 minutes. Can anyone tell me how I can change compounds from the cockpit before I pit the car????

the D-pad, you can change tires(choose the compound then pit) and choose fuel mixture (if you have fuel sim on)
The D pad? I have a conventional X-box 360 controller, & the B button brings up a little window that mentions those things, but from there I don't see how to switch the tire compound. I believe that is the D-pad that you mentioned though, so I'll just have to tinker with that untill I can figure it out. Thanx!

The D-pad is the Directional pad, the up/down/left/right button below the left stick and back button on the 360 controller(i also have it). By default the tire/fuel control is done by this (Up then up again would do Fuel mode then Fast mode).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back