Ive Been trying to use racetrack builder for months now and simply can't figure it out. In surch of any one at all who does track mods for AC. I simply want to make my local track to practice on. If anyone is willing to help I'd greatly appreciate it!!! Track doesn't need to be perfect or anything. Please pm me or get back to me christianwiggins687@yahoo.com

Let me know how you make out. I've been doing the same thing you are for almost 2 years. I've even asked for price quotes.

I did RTB ... but all I could do was sit and stare at the screen. I don't do well with Vids. A book would be great ... but I haven't heard of any.

There are 2 open source WIP tracks here at RaceDepartment (One Two). Both creators have given their permission to anybody to do anything with these tracks. ... like maybe learn how to work on them.

Unfortunately, I haven't even been able to figure out how to start.

Like I said, let me know how you make out.

Last edited:
My personal tip: Stop using RTB, and learn blender. There was a video tutorial released about track making recently should get you started and well on the way. Search the AC modding section if you have any further questions, people are happy to help after you've done a quick search yourself :)

My personal tip: forget about it.

If you don't think learning 3D is fun and if you can't muster to get your head around RTB, you're not going much further with any 3D software. Trackbuilding is repetitive, often frustrating while learning, and certainly quite boring at times. And finally, no one is gonna build it for you unless you pay.

Still here? Okay:
So ask yourself if you can sit down and learn to do this or not. I'm still trying and with my daily schedule, it's a daunting task to work on my projects. Yes, it becomes more fun once things start clicking, but you need to be the kind of person that can figure basic things out, follow tutorials and find the information you need. If you are such a person, yeah Blender is a good free piece of software and there's videos around on how to get your first basic track to load in AC. Do that, and there's hope :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back