F1 2010 Help !!! Logitech Driving Force GT

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys.. I'v been using this Logitech Driving Force GT for a while. It worked like a charm in vista. A few days back I installed windows 7 and it still worked. I even played a coupla races. But all the sudden, the game does not recognize my wheel now !!!! Yeah, I can map controls with it in custom input. But still I just wanna know why the games stopped recognizing my wheel. Even Dirt3 isn't recognizing. But Shift2 does. Is it a problem with the codemasters/ my wheel/ Windows??? Please help me out.

EDIT: Never mind guys.. I found the reason. Its because I plugged in the wheel even before installing the logitech software. So windows installed its own drivers and the game probably was confused. All i did is remove all the associated drivers from windows, delete the registry entries. And removed the software. And then installed it.. but this time I plugged the wheel in just when the software asked me to. Now its working fine. So if anyone has the same problem. try this. Thank you guys. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%