Help -I've lost my xpacks

i recently upgraded my pc, and btb is working fine, appart from the fact that all of my xpacks are gone - my old hard drive failed so no way of getting them off there, the one i'm looking for in particular is the one with the different colour tyres, but all of the others would be really helpful.
Also if you know of a way to get your username and password back on the officail site that would help - but it keeps coming up with login failed for my actual account
If these x packs are available else where could you link through to them as i've spent hours looking (if any of you are feeling really king then uploading them would be great)
thanks
oliver

What it happened effectively with all the material of XPacks that had here, in the RD?
I very feel to have finished… Nor everything is in link that it was indicated by neteye.

If i understood correctly: no, not everything that was on old RD downloads is in that new location. I simply didn't download everything, only things i personally needed. When the old downloads were closed, some XPacks were lost. So when we lost the central hub, i uploaded my collection to a fileserver. I also promised that all XPacks that were sent to me are being shared so if you see somethings missing in http://cream.galleria.fi/BTB/XPacks/ send a PM.

It would be nice to have a place where people could upload stuff them selves. We are losing the very latest XPacks that people use.

This link is not even close to what was previously in RD.

Nope it isn't, never claimed it to be complete. It's growing steadily and since i pay for it, you just have to accept it or create a better one. I vote for the latter, the current system is not practical. I'm really hoping that someone comes up with a better one where people can upload and few people can manage it to keep trash out.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 359 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%