Help Installing Please!

Okay so GSC has some sort of install process that I have never seen before.... I download the part 1 setup and start it and when i hit install it prompts me to insert disk 1? I am so confused because I thought that this was an online download? Can someone help me get this game on my PC? I just got my G27 today and was super excited to play but it looks like im gonna have to wait a little more.

Thanks to everyone who helps!

Hi there,

You need to download all 5 parts from the website. Once download is complete, make sure all files are in the same folder and run the installer program to install the Game, then activate it using your Serial Number.

Hope that gets you up and running!

Hi there,

You need to download all 5 parts from the website. Once download is complete, make sure all files are in the same folder and run the installer program to install the Game, then activate it using your Serial Number.

Hope that gets you up and running!
OH! alright! thanks for the help! I'll let you know if it works. The download links (2-5) don't seem to be working right now however

So i installed the game and everything works.. except my G27 does not control anything in the game. The Logitech profile detects only the buttons on my wheel not the pedals or shiftier.. is there a fix for this?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 320 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 165 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%