[HELP] I want to create a track

Hello, I'm trying to create a track of my city but when I try to play in it the game (AC) crashes or this send to me to the main menu. I made it on BTB, and then exported to 3DSimED32 and then KsEditor(v6). So what can I do? Which is the best form to make a track? I saw that you can use many softwares of 3d like Blender, maya, sketchup, RTB, but which is easier or the best way to do a track?
Thanks for read :thumbsup: Have a nice day.

Solution
Premium
You got a log file from the crash?

First guess would be that either some of the needed AC objects are missing (timing gates, pit object, start object), or that there's the AI file from a different track in the folder (if you copied a track folder to get the "filesystem" for your track)

If it passed through the KSEditor fine and exported ok, it should gegerally work in AC

First guess would be that either some of the needed AC objects are missing (timing gates, pit object, start object), or that there's the AI file from a different track in the folder (if you copied a track folder to get the "filesystem" for your track)

If it passed through the KSEditor fine and exported ok, it should gegerally work in AC

Last edited:
Solution

Thank you for your answer. I just noticed that that objects names were in Lower cases and that was the problem

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.3%