[HELP] I have a lot of trouble making a setup for a car

Hello everyone!
I've been simracing for a while now and I doing some setup work lately. I have red some guides and tried it out. I eventually raced with a user made setup from someone else that I edited a bit. It was still not great though. I was fast enough with that setup. Now I'm racing the USF2000 car. I can't seem to find what's wrong and what to edit. I can't find the sweet spot. The only thing I can set up are the tyres but especially the springs are really hard to set up. What should I start with. How can find my sweet spots (easier). Does anyone have any tips for me? thx in advance!

Honestly car setups are a pain mainly because when you change one thing it can directly affect another. For example you could make some minor changes to suspension which will directly affect tyre temps and pressures.

Personally I start with the tyres and aero and then do some testing with different suspensions settings. Make sure to do minor changes and test frequently I guess.

It's a big subject and the process and the interconnectivity of changes is real, especially in RF2.
I wrote a guide which is available for sale @€5 but in the meantime I did some videos (5) which are free! explaining the parameters but importantly showing a "from scratch" process.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 326 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%