Help, I broke the sky (Skybox issues after mods)

Why does this happen to meeeeeee
So I downloaded some mods for ppfilters and the like, now when I start a new practice/race, the sky is entirely black no matter what time of day it is, telling me I've managed to break the skybox functionality or something. Happens on all tracks, even when everything is purely base game Kunos stuff.
Someone help me out here, why am I like this?

If you still know what you installed and where you installed all this .... just delete them from game, but if some files of this mod replaced original ones .... only a "Check files integrity" in Steam will allow to get them back.

What did you install exactly ?

Why does this happen to meeeeeee
So I downloaded some mods for ppfilters and the like, now when I start a new practice/race, the sky is entirely black no matter what time of day it is, telling me I've managed to break the skybox functionality or something. Happens on all tracks, even when everything is purely base game Kunos stuff.
Someone help me out here, why am I like this?
Update SOL https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sol.24914/

If you still know what you installed and where you installed all this .... just delete them from game, but if some files of this mod replaced original ones .... only a "Check files integrity" in Steam will allow to get them back.

What did you install exactly ?
Here's the list of all the mods I installed today, and I'll mark the ones I think are likely culprits with a *
Rollovers' Cremona
Watkins Glen OSRW
Salzburgring
Mission (circuit in Greater Vancouver area)
Track Corner names mods: original and expanded more recent collection
Inmersive_Filter_Final v4.5 *
Chasing the Dragon Hillclimb cameras (I think)
Sportsland SUGO stuff (track at least, probably also cameras)
Indy500cam (Side note: does this purely go on the oval layout?)
Usui cameras (though apparently I can't even find Usui in my track list
Miami Bayside
Mono no Aware PPfilter *

Honestly thought I had more miscellanious stuff than that. Don't even know if the Mono no Aware filter went through.
My big concern is the Inmersive Filter. It was so complicated to try to install, I got overwhelmed by files, I'm not even sure Content Manager could have done it properly. I only put in the stuff I could tell or guess where it went. I then tried to pull everything of it out via opening the zip folder and trying to remember where everything went, but I don't think I got everything; in fact, I left the ppfilter consciously in, saying 'it might work on it's own, it's fine!'

No time today for a deeper look ... ( a ACC league championship round this evening ) ... but installing so much at one time is always a big risk .... you really should have to test after each install ( except for tracks surely )
Now where is the problem finally ? .... and installing latest Sol and new CSP without testing first the other mod installs will make it harder to find the real culprit.

I never had such a case as I'm using JSGME since the very start of AC and always test a big install before installing another one. ( in order to avoid a problem without knowing its real source ).

I can easily see this happening with all those changes all at the same time. I'm afraid of changing just one thing !
So many things to think about, especially If you happen to have a slower PC, which is another thing to consider as well.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 307 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 440 39.5%