Help, how do I fix the ''Driver model is probably missing" problem?

Every time that I try to use the kunos BMW M3 E30 the race gets cancelled and I get a unexpected error saying ''Driver model is probably missing", I never edited any files nor download any bmw mods recently, the thing just stopped working for seemingly no reason, I already veryfied the files using steam multiple times and it doesn't solve anything

Even though the CM says that the model is missing I can still find it in the game files and even load it in showroom, so I guess the game just can't find it.

I've also tested several different cars that use the same driver model and they all work fine, the problem seems to be only with the E30, any idea how to fix this?

(edit: just removed every single mod and reinstalled the car alone and it didn't work, I might have to reinstall the whole game)

(edit 2: I reinstalled the game entirely and the problem still there, same error message, same car, no mods installed btw)

Attachments

• imagem_2021-09-20_202649.png
    imagem_2021-09-20_202649.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 682
  • Captura de tela 2021-09-20 203220.png
    Captura de tela 2021-09-20 203220.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 644
  • imagem_2021-09-20_203325.png
    imagem_2021-09-20_203325.png
    163.1 KB · Views: 794
Last edited:
*How to Fix Missing Driver Model? *How to Install Drivers in Data & Non-Data Car Files in Assetto Corsa? *How to change Driver models on Assetto Corsa? *How to FIX a missing car driver error in Assetto Corsa?

More Details:

Blog: https://rb.gy/ka8mm

Youtube:

How to install Drivers in Assetto Corsa Content Manager

Open Content Manager - Content - Miscellaneous - Driver Model press "Folder". Then paste driver Kn5 file.

How to install Drivers in Assetto Corsa Cars

There Are 2 types of car folders :

1. Data Car Folder

2. Non-Data Car Folder

How to install Drivers in Data Car Folder

Open Content Manager - Drive - Single - Right-click the Car list or Car Categories - Folder - Data - Driver3d open with Notepad.

Then content manager - Content - Miscellaneous - Driver Model copy the driver name. Then paste the Driver Name in Driver3d notepad Name:"XXXX". press file and save the Driver3d notepad file.

How to install Drivers in Non-Data Car Folder

Open Content Manager - About - About - Press Multiple time the version Number to Enable Developer mode. Then go to Content - Miscellaneous - Cars - Press Unpack data - Driver3d open with Notepad.

Then content manager - Content - Miscellaneous - Driver Model copy the driver name. Then paste the Driver Name in Driver3d notepad Name:"XXXX". press file and save the Driver3d notepad file.

Then go to Content - Miscellaneous - Cars - Press pack data.

Why Press pack data?

Because The Driver Only is installed in Data - Driver3d File Only. The Driver Not Installed in Data.acd File. That's Why Press pack data to Install the Driver in Data.acd File.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back