help !!! game won't start!!

kamackeris

2000RPM
Premium
its still doing it too.....FFS !!! if i have to uninstall the game then reinstall it will i lose all the mods and skins ???

Yves Larose

10000RPM
Premium
its still doing it too.....FFS !!! if i have to uninstall the game then reinstall it will i lose all the mods and skins ???
if you don't want to loose your mod and skins just copy and paste the GameData folder outside the game and after reinstalling the game simply move the GameData folder into the new install and everything will be there ;)

ThatRacingGuy

I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened
it could be a corrupted RFM File. it happend to me a little while ago to

just look for the last mod with a RFM installed and delete that RFm

Well a re-install has done nothing,have uninstalled for now,will swap my hard drives over tomorrow( have a fresh w10 on my mechanical drive),will see what happens then.

Thanks for the nice reply,have swapped out the hard drives,and hey presto,activation successful.
Now,at some point when i'm ready,i will have to investigate why it would'nt work on my other drive,maybe something in my documents,or wherever the key or other details are stored,anyway feeling a lot happier now.:thumbsup:

kamackeris

2000RPM
Premium
Thanks for the nice reply,have swapped out the hard drives,and hey presto,activation successful.
Now,at some point when i'm ready,i will have to investigate why it would'nt work on my other drive,maybe something in my documents,or wherever the key or other details are stored,anyway feeling a lot happier now.:thumbsup:
Fantastic news.... See you on the track (I'm the one at the rear)

Top Bottom