F1 2020 [HELP] Game crashes when I apply racenet suit

F1 2020 The Game (Codemasters)
My F1 2020 game crashes when I select the racenet suit when playing my team mode, and want to start up my team. I have instaled a mod and the custom suit uses the racenet suit but when I apply that and want to start my team it crashes.

I have the same problems after Patch 1.18 I can either play with a modded racesuit or with a modded car skin. Both together let the game crash to desktop. And its not only with a moded "racenet"-suit. If I change one of the "special suits" (like the schumacher ones or the F1 70 and so on) it well crash even if I choose one of the other "special-suits", wich I didnt midified.

I deleted the game, installed a clean version, used the ERP archiver to installed only one car skin and only one racing suit skin (and choose an other specialsuit to modify instead auf the racenet suit). And again:
racing the modified car skin with a standard racesuit works fine. Using the modified racesuit with a standart carskin works fine too. Using both: crash to desktop. I cant understand what I'm doing wrong, but i cant find a solution to the problem. Till the update 1.16 everything worked fine.

I also tried to run the game in both DX12 and DX11 mode, but both times I had the same CTD.

If someone got the same problem and found a solution for, please tell me it to try the solution.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back