DiRT 4 HELP: G920 Z- Axis

FJBH10

Premium
Hey all,

I own Dirt Rally, Dirt 4 and the Codemasters F1 games from 2011 - 2017 but have recently been coming across a problem with the Dirt games and F1 from '15 onwards. The problem is that the throttle on my G920 shows as a "z-" axis that is permanently jammed on, trying to rebind the throttle does not work as it is stuck on and gets assigned to whatever I select before I have a chance to press any other axis. In Dirt 4 the menus also scroll downwards at a ridiculous rate making it impossible to really do anything. These games are thus now pretty much unplayable with my wheel. This is really frustrating as I have had quite a few problems with this wheel already but never this one, the games worked fine until now. I have tried all the fixes I know, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, verifying files, reinstalling game, older versions of Logitech Gaming Software but to no avail. If there is anyone else who has this problem, has fixed it or even if you just have some ideas, please let me know any possible solutions as I now have about £100 worth of games that don't work; F1 '15-'17, Dirt Rally & Dirt 4. Thanks in advance guys,

FJBH10

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back