Help Finding Mods

Please check out the following three pictures:
https://imgur.com/a/5N1Rioy

Does anyone know where I can find those missing tracks?

I did a search for "Sebring" (without quotes) in the Steam workshop but all that comes up is an R8 Hotlap mod and a DTM Season 2 mod...

Does any one know where I can find older versions of tracks? For example, it says I'm missing Brianza and Spa 1966 v2.00. I have the up-to-date Brianza v2.04 and Spa v2.01 tracks installed.

Last edited:
Thanks for that link, Danny. The second one is especially nice and organized.

I see that Sebring track is a paymod. I don't know why it doesn't show up in Steam. I checked DLC and Steam says RFactor 2 contains no DLCs and it's not in the Steam Workshop either :confused: . Where would customers find Sebring and any other content that may be available outside of RF2 DLC and the Workshop?

Thanks Danny.
I never even knew that "Store" section existed. I see no link for that store anywhere when I click on rFactor 2 in my game's list and Steam also tells me that RFactor has no DLC. Weird...That "store" page is new to me. I wonder why it's so obscure and hidden.

Thanks Danny.
I never even knew that "Store" section existed. I see no link for that store anywhere when I click on rFactor 2 in my game's list and Steam also tells me that RFactor has no DLC. Weird...That "store" page is new to me. I wonder why it's so obscure and hidden.
Yes but in rf2's page in steam you can see the store.
Capture.JPG

Yes but in rf2's page in steam you can see the store.
View attachment 286772
Yes but if you already own a game, and if Steam tells you the game has no DLC, then why would anyone ever visit the game's store page? It's just a strange and obscure way to do things but, oh well, it is what it is. I guess I'll have to go to the store page for all my other games too to see if they have their own stores and extra content.

Yes but if you already own a game, and if Steam tells you the game has no DLC, then why would anyone ever visit the game's store page? It's just a strange and obscure way to do things but, oh well, it is what it is. I guess I'll have to go to the store page for all my other games too to see if they have their own stores and extra content.

Please read this post from April last year explaining why:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rf2-kartsim-and-gt3-power-pack-updated.149290/#post-2724379

Thanks MarcG, much appreciated. I totally get it now. You weren't allowed to have more than 20 or so DLC before and the paid items idea in the Steam Workshop got removed by Steam therefore RF2 used the third section for DLC which is the "Item Store." Now though, Steam removed the 20 item limit in the regular DLC section but by that time, RF2 had already setup it's content in the item store...I think that's what happened in a nutshell if I read that link correctly.

99% of the time I'm on Steam, I'm on the Library page because that gives me my list of my owned/downloaded games. When I click on a game in my list, Steam does a nice job of showing information about that game including DLC and Workshop. Steam should also be doing the same with the Item Store this way every one can easily know if their game (not just rFactor 2) has an item store with more content that may not be available in the regular DLC section or Workshop.

steam.jpg

I'm guessing this is a Steam issue/decision, not S397.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back