Help complete the 2019 Le Mans Grid!

McGherkin

Premium
Hi folks. I've spent plenty of time putting together as many of the skins from the 2019 Le Mans grid as possible. People have made a HUGE effort getting skins made, and from what I can tell, there are only 6-7 skins missing. That's incredibly close to having the entire 62 car grid skinned. So I guess this is a post begging for people to pull out the stops and get us over the line.

From what I can tell, these are the cars still missing;

LMP2 #20: High Class Racing (Oreca 07)
le-mans-sarthe-france-13th-june-2019-high-class-racing-oreca-07-gibson-rider-anders-fjordbach-dek-in-action-during-the-87th-edition-of-the-24-hours-of-le-mans-the-last-round-of-the-fia-world-endurance-championship-at-the-sarthe-circuit-at-le-mans-france-credit-pierre-steveninzuma-wirealamy-live-news-TDAFPH.jpg

LMP2 #43: RLR Msport (Oreca 07)
20-37923.jpg

LMP2 #50: Larbre Competition (Ligier P217)
77048874-1629-4FD2-919A-7935285748DD.jpeg

GTE-AM #62 Weathertech
1652011479414.png

If anyone knows of any skins already made from here I'll strike 'em off.

Thanks you awesome lot, now all we need is 62 grid slots at Le Mans :D

Last edited:
Well, since making this thread, we now have the aweseme Revenga R13 and the ByCollin too. That means the LMP1 class joins GTE-Pro as completely skinned. The Panis Barthez car is also skinned now, so that's one less. Thanks to @Vic33740 for that. That means we have 57/62 cars skinned.

We have enough cars to fill the current 56 car grid at Le Mans in Assetto, but the dream is that someone will create a 2019 version with the extra pit garages. And plus people may be fans of the cars above (personally I really like that JMW 488 livery but I can understand why nobody's skinned it!), so would rather ditch other cars.

I'd love to put a pack together with every skin and freeware mod in it so that someone can literally just download everything they need to tackle Le Mans in one hit, but obviously that requires the consent of everybody who's put their hard work into it and I haven't even started reaching out to people yet. I'd like to think everybody would be onboard (the F1 community skinpacks are great!) but at the same time I think unfortunately some people who've created content are no longer on RD by now so who knows.

Well, since making this thread, we now have the aweseme Revenga R13 and the ByCollin too. That means the LMP1 class joins GTE-Pro as completely skinned. The Panis Barthez car is also skinned now, so that's one less. Thanks to @Vic33740 for that. That means we have 57/62 cars skinned.

We have enough cars to fill the current 56 car grid at Le Mans in Assetto, but the dream is that someone will create a 2019 version with the extra pit garages. And plus people may be fans of the cars above (personally I really like that JMW 488 livery but I can understand why nobody's skinned it!), so would rather ditch other cars.

I'd love to put a pack together with every skin and freeware mod in it so that someone can literally just download everything they need to tackle Le Mans in one hit, but obviously that requires the consent of everybody who's put their hard work into it and I haven't even started reaching out to people yet. I'd like to think everybody would be onboard (the F1 community skinpacks are great!) but at the same time I think unfortunately some people who've created content are no longer on RD by now so who knows.
Look them too ;)

@MHS
@Akrapovic - Happy!
@SKYLINEMANNING
@hiiiiiedani
@AlexBfromG - Happy!
@samprince053
@Svh
@susanthedeath2
@Jim1986 - Happy!
@Thierry Warin
@SamtheStupid
@enkay74 - Happy!
@bm91 - Happy!
@Mahardika Putra Baliwa
@XAAMY - Happy!
@Chris 576
@nsss
@Baron3105
@speedracer1893
@OmCitaro

You guys have all created some fantastic skins for the cars from 2019's Le Mans (or at least close enough to be visually the same but from a different year). We're now so close to having a full grid, and I think it'd be fantastic if there was one community skin pack with all the skins from that year included, but I want to do it with the blessing of those who created them. So, please, give your thoughts and hopefully your approval!

Obviously no payware would be included and all content will be attributed frickin' everywhere I can shout you guys out :)

Last edited:
I’ve found a Larbre skin but it’s not the actual Le Mans skin, the writing on the shark fin is different.

Yeah, I’m hoping someone can add the extra garages at some point, but at least you can add whatever selection of cars you like most, or have a full LMP2 only or GT only race.

Yeah, slow CPUs need not apply!

How is the progress on this project?I'm also collecting all the 2019 skins myself :D
I'm missing only a few,but i can't find the following:
-High Class Racing
-RLR Sport #43
-Weathertech Ferrari #62 i only have a #63 ,but it looks 100% like the #62
-TF Sport Aston #90 i only can find a Red one,but the one at Le Mans 2019 was blue(as far as i know)
-Dempsey #88

If you need someother skins for your project let me know ;)

I don't think any of the skins in the orignal post have been created, but some links to the other cars you mentioned:

Dempsey #88
Drop in ks_porsche_911_rsr_2018/skins/Abu_Dhabi_Proton_88_LM18 (2018 version was made by URD and is on their facebook page I believe)

TF Sport ran the old Vantage in 19, so it's not the red one. You need URD's Endurance GT pack, folder is urd_egt_am/skins/LM90

Yeah actually the 62 skin I have isn't anything like the actual car looking back. It's labelled in my skins folder as LM19 62 but it's definitely not the weathertech. I'll edit it into the original post.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 379 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.0%