HELP - Can't adjust pedal sensitivy (Fana CSP V2)

I'm using the CSW V2 along with the CSP V2. I have the CSP V2's plugged into my PC direct USB.

The pedals work in-game but I cannot adjust the sensitivities for any of the pedals.

The wheel shows up as "joy 1" and the pedals as "joy 2". I think the problem is that the sensitivity sliders are only affecting the "joy 1" controller but my pedals are "joy 2".

I looked in the controller.ini file and indeed the joy 1 axes are the ones being changed not the joy 2. My pedals are joy 2.

How can this be??

I had a similar problem, but mine was to do with the pedal axis not being full range, so i could not brake fully etc, but I mainly do iRacing now. I think it was more to do with windows? I got the help from a guy that is really experienced in sims to come over and help me... he loaded a program called DIView and adjusted sensitivity in there... I have no idea how he did it but it enabled my brake pedal to go full range etc

It's really weird. When I adjust the sensitivity and deadzone, nothing actually happens. Then I look in the controller file, and the game does indeed adjust the sensitivity and deadzone but for the wrong controller (Joy 1, which is my wheel, rather than Joy 2 which are my pedals).

It wasn't doing this the day before with my G25 pedals.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 88 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 9.9%
  • €3001-5000