help. AccuForce V2 doesn’t work with rfactor2

Hi guys.
I don’t know what happened but it was working perfectly but today it doesn’t work .
In SC4 it’s detected and the calibration work perfectly.
In rfactor2 it is detected but nothing is recognized from the game even the buttons and shifter. Nothing. I reinstalled SC4 3 times and I even reinstalled rfactor2 but nothing.
It calibrate and it’s detected in controller settings but no ffb and no buttons work nor shifteR.

Hi guys.
I don’t know what happened but it was working perfectly but today it doesn’t work .
In SC4 it’s detected and the calibration work perfectly.
In rfactor2 it is detected but nothing is recognized from the game even the buttons and shifter. Nothing. I reinstalled SC4 3 times and I even reinstalled rfactor2 but nothing.
It calibrate and it’s detected in controller settings but no ffb and no buttons work nor shifteR.
Have you re-assigned the buttons and controls?

All the sims use windows controller assignments to decide what’s connected so if you change USB ports or even sometimes just unplugging them it can change them and stop everything working until you either reassign them or much harder get windows to put them back in the same order.

Upvote 0
Have you re-assigned the buttons and controls?

All the sims use windows controller assignments to decide what’s connected so if you change USB ports or even sometimes just unplugging them it can change them and stop everything working until you either reassign them or much harder get windows to put them back in the same order.
Thanks for your response. After a half day trying to fix it. I even contacted Simxperience .... I thought about the ElectroMagnetic Interferences then I simply moved the AccuForce controller on the other side of the cockpit ( specially away from my actuators servo driver ) and it returned to work normally.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your response. After a half day trying to fix it. I even contacted Simxperience .... I thought about the ElectroMagnetic Interferences then I simply moved the AccuForce controller on the other side of the cockpit ( specially away from my actuators servo driver ) and it returned to work normally.
Interesting I’ll keep that in mind as I’ve got my AF controller box attached to the left side of my rig and had intended on putting the servo controller boxes under the seat box section which is close by.

Upvote 0
Interesting I’ll keep that in mind as I’ve got my AF controller box attached to the left side of my rig and had intended on putting the servo controller boxes under the seat box section which is close by.
Yea . It was really a frustrating day. After I finished to install the actuators and SimTools I just wanted to jump into the cockpit and test the new motion system, but sadly the AccuForce that was working perfectly suddenly stopped to work. I tried 3 times to reinstall SC4 and even I reinstalled rfactor2 but nothing. Fortunately I had this flash in my head and I thought about the EMI thing and it worked. Now I’m thinking about an EMI filter.

https://flic.kr/p/2f9BWsf

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years